Forgot your user name?
Forgot your password?
This is a U.S. Federal Government information system that is "FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY." More
This system contains information protected under the provisions of the Privacy Act of 1974 (Public Law 93-579). More
Any privacy information displayed on the screen or printed must be protected from unauthorized disclosure. Employees who violate privacy safeguards may be subject to disciplinary actions, a fine of up to $5,000, or both.
The information requested in CGE is collected pursuant to Executive Order 9397 and Chapter 57, Title 5 United States Code for the purpose of recording travel information provided by the user to create travel itineraries, reserve any method or mode of travel accommodations, and claim entitlements and allowances prescribed in applicable Federal travel regulations.
The purpose of the collection of this information is to establish a comprehensive travel services system which enables travel service providers under contract with the Federal Government to authorize, issue, and account for travel and travel reimbursements provided to individuals on official Federal Government business. Routine uses which may be made of the collected information and other financial account information in the system(s) of record entitled "Contracted Travel Services Program GSA/GOVT-4" are as follows:
(1) transfers to a Federal, state, local, or foreign agency responsible for investigating, prosecuting, enforcing, or carrying out a statute, rule, regulation, or order, where agencies become aware of a violation or potential violation of civil or criminal law or regulation;
(2) pursuant to a request of another Federal agency or a court when the Federal Government is party to a judicial proceeding;
(3) to a Member of Congress or a congressional staff member in response to an inquiry from that congressional office made at the request of the individual who is the subject of the record;
(4) to a Federal agency employee, expert, consultant, or contractor in performing a Federal duty for purposes of authorizing, arranging, and/or claiming reimbursement for official travel, including, but not limited to, traveler profile information;
(5) to a credit card company for billing purposes, including collection of past due amounts;
(6) to a Federal agency, expert, consultant, or contractor for accumulating reporting data, conducting surveys, and monitoring the system in the performance of a Federal duty;
(7) to a Federal agency by the contractor in the form of itemized statements or invoices, and reports of all transactions, including refunds and adjustments to enable audits of charges to the Federal Government;
(8) to a Federal agency, in response to its request, in connection with the hiring or retention of any employee to the extent that the information is relevant and necessary to the requesting agency's decision on the matter;
(9) to an authorized appeal or grievance examiner, formal complaints examiner, equal employment opportunity investigator, arbitrator, or other duly authorized official engaged in investigation or settlement of a grievance, complaint, or appeal filed by an employee to whom the information pertains;
(10) to the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) in accordance with the agency's responsibility for evaluation of Federal personnel management;
(11) to officials of labor organizations recognized under 5 U.S.C. Chapter 71 when relevant and necessary to their duties of exclusive representation concerning personnel policies, practices, and matters affecting working conditions;
(12) to a travel services provider for billing and refund purposes;
(13) to a carrier or an insurer for settlement of an employee claim for loss of or damage to personal property incident to service under 31 U.S.C. § 3721, or to a party involved in a tort claim against the Federal Government resulting from an accident involving a traveler;
(14) to a credit reporting agency or credit bureau, as allowed and authorized by law, for the purpose of adding to a credit history file when it has been determined that an individual's account with a creditor with input to the system is delinquent;
(15) summary or statistical data from the system with no reference to an identifiable individual may be released publicly; and
(16) any other use specified by GSA in the system of records entitled "Contracted Travel Services Program GSA/GOVT-4" as published in the Federal Register periodically by GSA.
Information requested is voluntary, however, failure to provide the information may nullify the ability to book online travel reservations.
Processor Privacy Statement
© Copyright 2018 - SAP Concur - All Rights Reserved